A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about coding and robtics with Arduino. Available in Florence and Dublin.
SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: ADVANCED
This course aims to introduce participants to the Arduino software; all students love working with Arduino, it’s innovative, user friendly and easy to understand and a great way to start learning more about electronics and robotics.
This week long course will use both theoretical and practical sessions to teach the basic skills needed to introduce your students to the Arduino software and C++ coding language.
By the end of the course you will have all the skills required for your own Arduino project. During the course we will give you an Arduino set and all the different parts needed to work on your own.
Arduino is very fun to work with and we promise that you will feel proud of your work, and after just a few practice exercises you will start to understand not only the C++ coding language, but also how the different devices around us actually work.
Guided city tours and 1 full day cultural excursion (usually on Saturday) will also be part of the programme.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; Careers officers, Educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; Principals; managers of schools;
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Next Dates 2018: 19 - 24 November; 17 - 22 December;
- Set Dates 2019: 21 - 26 January; 18 - 23 February; 18 - 23 March; 15 - 20 April; 20 - 25 May; 17 - 22 June; 15 - 20 July; 19 - 24 August; 16 - 21 September; 21 - 26 October; 18 - 23 November; 16 - 21 December;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00