A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course within the Framework of the ERASMUS+ Program
This course has been created for teachers and staff who want to learn more about what Mindfulness is, how it can benefit both their students and themselves, and how it can best be integrated into their schools.
By establishing a firm foundation in their own self-practice throughout the course, participants will learn how Mindfulness can be cultivated in a practical, hands-on way. Course participants will be encouraged to keep a journal of their experiences which will provide insight even after the course has finished, and help motivate them to continue their own practice.
By the end of the course, participants will have established their own Mindfulness practice, having experienced its benefits first-hand. Participants will leave the course with a toolbox of Mindfulness practices which they can use in their classrooms. They will have gained an understanding of how these practices can be adapted to their individual student populations, and how they can be introduced to students unfamiliar with Mindfulness. Finally, they will have a firm grasp of how Mindfulness practices can have a positive effect on students' moods, ability to focus, stress levels, and communication – as well as their own.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; principals; managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Next Dates 2018: 26 November - 01 December.
- Set Dates 2019: 21 - 26 January; 28 January - 2 February; 18 - 23 February; 18 - 23 March; 15 - 20 April; 20 - 25 May; 17 - 22 June; 15 - 20 July; 22 - 27 July; 19 - 24 August; 16 - 21 September; 21 - 26 October; 18 - 23 November; 16 - 21 December;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00
course details - Barcelona
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Fri;
- Next Dates 2018: 19 - 24 November; 17 - 22 December.
- Set Dates 2019: 14 - 19 January; 11 - 16 February; 11 - 16 March; 18 - 23 March; 8 - 13 April; 13 - 18 May; 10 - 15 June; 8 - 13 July; 12 - 17 August; 9 - 14 September; 14 - 19 October; 11 - 16 November; 9 - 14 December;
- Cultural activities included: Barcelona Guided Tours and Excursions;
- Price: € 480,00