A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course within the Framework of the ERASMUS+ Program
This course aims to familiarize educators with Yoga practice as a powerful tool for handling stress, improving their teaching skills and increasing their physical, mental and emotional health. While it is suitable for absolute beginners, it is also meant to be enjoyable for those who have been already taking yoga basics/ low intermediate classes.
By experiencing different yoga styles and thus several poses, breathing and meditation techniques, throughout the course participants will learn how these practices can enhance their ability to maintain a favorable climate in their school community and support resilience in and out of the classroom. Teachers will be also provided with the latest scientific evidence about the benefits of Mind-body interventions, especially in school environments. Finally, a part of the course will be dedicated to the best practises to introduce children and teens to yoga and meditation techniques.
Guided city tours and 1 full day cultural excursion will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education;
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Next Dates 2018: 08 - 13 October; 12 - 17 November; 10 - 15 December;
- Set Dates 2019: 14 - 19 January; 11 - 16 February; 11 - 16 March; 8 - 13 April; 13 - 18 May; 10 - 15 June; 8 - 13 July; 12 - 17 August; 9 - 14 September; 14 - 19 October; 11 - 16 November; 9 - 14 December;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00