A 2 week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about a Satisfying School Experience and New Technologies
This course has been created for teachers who want to encourage students' interest in learning, both through the creation of positive classroom environments and relations, and through the use of technological tools.
During this course, participants will have the opportunity to learn 'by doing' through a range of activities aimed toward promoting higher student self-esteem, increased student involvement and greater cohesion among teachers, students and their families. In addition to that, during the second week of the course, participants will learn and experience how to integrate educational apps into their teaching practice.
By the end of the course, teachers will have acquired greater knowledge about how creativity, improved communication and enhanced relational skills can be effective allies in favouring a more meaningful school experience. They will also be able to provide many opportunities for higher level thinking in classrooms, as well as to confidently integrate a variety of apps into their lesson plans, which is an essential part of the 21st century classroom (Facebook, Edmodo, Mindomo, online quizzes and many more).
Guided city tours and 1 full day cultural excursion (usually on Saturday) will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); - Teacher trainers; Careers officers, - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 2 weeks: Mon - Fri
- Number of participants: max. 10;
- Next Dates 2018: 01 - 12 October; 05 - 16 November; 03 - 14 December.
- Dates 2019: 7 - 18 January; 4 - 15 February; 4 - 15 March; 1 - 12 April; 6 - 17 May; 3 - 14 June; 1 - 12 July; 5 - 16 August; 2 - 13 September; 7 - 18 October; 4 - 15 November; 2 - 13 December;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 820,00
course details - Barcelona
- Length of the course: 2 weeks: Mon - Fri;
- Next Dates 2018: 24 September - 05 October; 29 October - 09 November; 26 November - 07 December.
- Dates 2019: 28 January - 8 February; 25 Feb - 8 March; 25 March - 5 April; 27 May - 7 June; 24 June - 5 July; 26 August - 6 September; 28 October - 8 November; 25 November - 6 December;
- Cultural activities included: Barcelona Guided Tours and Excursions;
- Price: € 820,00