A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course available in Berlin (Germany)
During this course, participants will discover the functioning of the dual training system inGermany, an educational system that has been successfully implemented for several years with growing effectiveness.
A dual course of study is a combined educational system that integrates university studies with vocational training or professional practice in companies and enterprises. In contrast to internships and part-time studies, a dual course of study is characterized by the fact that the professional and vocational elements are an integral part of the degree programme.
By the end of this course, participants will have a full understanding of this successful educational method as well as awareness concerning the importance of integrating theory and practice in the educational system.
Course Learning Outcomes
1) Understand how the dual system works and which are the aims of this educational program;
2) Get a clearer perception concerning the activities and the implementation of the program;
3) Understand how the deployment of the dual system contributes to reduce the unemployment rate and the school dropout;
4) Understand how the collaboration between companies and educational institutions improves the educational skills;
5) How to implement the dual system abroad and how to adapt it to the different educational environments;
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; principals; managers of schools/organisations offering adult education;
course details - Berlin
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Set Dates 2019: 7 - 12 January; 4 - 9 February; 4 - 9 March; 1 - 6 April; 6 - 11 May; 3 - 8 June; 1 - 6 July; 5 - 10 August; 2 - 7 September; 7 - 12 October; 4 - 9 November; 2 - 7 December;
- Cultural activities included: Berlin Guided Tour and 1 full day Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00