A 1 Week Erasmus+ Teacher Training course available in Florence and in Berlin.
All European schools do differ from one another, but, at the same time, they struggle with similar issues. Among these, it seems that discrimination and bullying are some of the most diffused and dangerous problems. Not only can bullying have negative effects on learning, but it can also lead to long-lasting, sad consequences that can affect the students throughout their whole life.
The increasing diffusion of problems connected to discrimination and bullying in schools should not make teachers feel weaker. On the contrary, if staff get together, observe real scenarios and combine their strengths, they can set up effective strategies to improve educational processes, with small steps being taken every day.
So, that’s the aim of this course! Divided we fall, united we stand. This was the slogan of Gritfis* and this is the attitude that will guide the whole course.
By the end of the training, participants will have deeper insights about the dynamics underlying discrimination and bullying in schools. They will also have developed skills and have practiced methodologies to prevent conflicts, to manage emotions and to foster a better and healthier school environment.
*This training originated from the exchange of practices among European schools and teacher training centres within Gritfis KA2 Erasmus+ project, between 2016 and 2018. Gritfis inspired trainers at Europass, and the knowledge acquired during the project is the foundation for this course. It has been created so that more European teachers can be empowered to manage the more delicate issues that schools face nowadays.
Concept by Ilaria Barbieri. In collaboration with Primary School Mileon Kalon Neron (Greece), CEP Málaga, IES Huelin, IES Francisco Javier de Burgos, IES Salvador Rueda, Politécnico Jesús Marín, (Spain) Tähtiniityn Koulu and Postipuu school (Finland), Europass Teacher Academy (Italy).
Guided city tours and an excursion will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon to Sat;
- Next Dates 2018: 19 - 24 November; 17 - 22 December
- Set Dates 2019: 21 - 26 January; 18 - 23 February; 18 - 23 March; 15 - 20 April; 20 - 25 May; 17 - 22 June; 15 - 20 July;19 - 24 August; 16 - 21 September; 21 - 26 October; 18 - 23 November; 16 - 21 December;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00
course details - Berlin
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Set Dates 2019: 28 January - 2 February; 25 February - 2 March; 25 - 30 March; 22 - 27 April; 27 May - 1 June; 24 - 29 June; 22 - 27 July; 26 - 31 August; 23 - 28 September; 28 October - 2 November; 25 - 30 November;
- Cultural activities included: Berlin Guided Tours, 1 full day Excursion;
- Price: € 480,00