1 week (6 days) ERASMUS+ course about CLIL methodologies for teachers of all subjects, available in Dublin.
This engaging and fun course uses the city of Dublin as context and aims at developing teachers’ academic and language knowledge of planning, preparing, and implementing reading, writing, listening, and speaking activities for non-native speakers of a language into their classrooms. It also takes a multidisciplinary approach to understanding CLIL (or content based) methodology and introduces course participants to how the theory of teaching through specific course content (academic or otherwise) can relate to their own classroom practice. This course includes activity planning, CLIL resources, and aids in the creation of materials for second or foreign language learners.
By the end of the course, participants will learn the key principles of material development and integrating attractive content into effective teaching. They will also feel more confident with teaching their subjects to non-native speakers, Participants will also leave Dublin having learned more about the history, people, and places that have made Ireland a one-of-a-kind country with a unique past and present.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; principals.
course details - Dublin
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2018: 10 - 15 December.
- Set Dates 2019: The course will start the second and the fourth Monday of each month;
- Cultural activities included: 1 Dublin walking tour and 1 day Excursion in Ireland (usually on Saturday)
- Price: € 480,00