An ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Social Media and Web Solutions for the Classroom
The course has been created for teachers who wish to learn more about the use of information and communication technology in their classrooms.
Social media and Web solutions support networking and offers Web 2.0 tools that enable users to share their work, form groups, use free up-to-date resources and apps, cooperate and interact, which enhances students (and teachers)’ engagement and satisfaction in learning and teaching.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; - Teacher trainers; Careers officers, - Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools;
course details - Dublin
- Length of the course: 1 week: Mon - Sat
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2017: 30 Oct - 4th Nov; 27 November - 2nd December;
- Set Dates 2018: 08 - 13 January; 05 - 10 February; 05 - 10 March; 02 - 07 April; 07 - 12 May; 04 - 09 June; 02 - 07 July; 06 - 11 August; 03 - 08 September; 01 - 06 October; 05 -10 November; 03 - 08 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: Dublin Guided Tour and 1 day Excursion in Ireland (usually on Saturday);
- Course Price: € 480,00