A 2 week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Creative Methods and Classroom Management.
This course has been created for teachers who want to learn more about managing an effective and up to date classroom that encourages participation and engaged learning using creativity and the latest classroom tools.
If you are an instructor interested in meeting students’ needs and eager to involve your pupils in learning, this course is what you are probably looking for. If you are an educator struggling to invent new strategies to enhance learning, this course is definitely for you!
Participants will get hands-on experience connected to critical and creative thinking, to ICT in education and to students' soft skills. Through interactive and engaging activities participants will also learn how to boost motivation, establish classroom rules, provide clear instructions, monitor, develop rapport, incorporate pair and group work, assess complex skills.
By the end of the course, participants will have gained greater insight into what makes a classroom run smoothly and will enjoy having a set of concrete ideas on how apply new teaching strategies to boost high-order skills in nowadays' students.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); - Teacher trainers; - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 2 weeks;
- Next Dates 2017: 6 - 17 November; 13 - 24 November; 11 - 22 December.
- Set Dates 2018: 15 - 26 January; 12 - 23 February; 12 - 23 March; 09 - 20 April; 30 April - 11 May; 07 - 18 May; 14 - 25 May; 11 - 22 June; 02 - 13 July; 09 - 20 July; 30 July - 10 August; 06 - 17 August; 13 - 24 August; 10 - 21 September; 01 - 12 October; 08 - 19 October; 29 October - 09 November; 05 - 15 November; 12 - 23 November; 10 - 21 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: from € 820,00