A 2 week teacher training seminar within the framework of the ERASMUS+ Program
This training will focus on competence-based education, soft-skills development and creativity.
Participants will explore issues and practical ideas connected to problem-solving, cooperation, communication, critical and creative thinking. They will also consider the delicate issue of assessment and will be provided with tools suitable to evaluate complex tasks and high-order skills.
By the end of the course, participants will enjoy having a set of concrete ideas on how to integrate new approaches into lessons and they will be inspired to apply new strategies to boost high-order skills in their students, as well as to develop visual and creative competences.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Language Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs), language teacher trainers, careers officers, educational guides and counsellors, headteachers, principals, managers of schools/organisations offering language education.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 2 weeks;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2017: 2 - 13 Oct; 6 - 17 Nov; 4 - 15 Dec.
- Set Dates 2018: 08 - 19 January; 05 -16 February; 05 - 16 March; 02 - 13 April; 23 April - 04 May; 07 - 18 May; 04 - 15 June; 02 - 13 July; 23 July - 03 August; 06 -17 August; 03 - 14 September; 01 - 12 October; 22 October - 02 November; 05 - 16 November; 03 - 14 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 820,00