A 1 week ERASMUS+ Teachers Training Seminar focusing on the potential of elective courses for the pupils
The course has been created for teachers who wish to make a difference in their students’ cognitive, cultural and social growth, focusing especially on the potential of elective courses for their pupils.
Participants will discuss elective course design and management: which are the most appropriate topics for their pupils? How can they be supported in selecting them? Participants will also learn new strategies to understand young people’s needs, to increase their autonomy and responsibility, to guide them through decision-making processes. In addition to that, they will take part in practical activities aimed at developing entrepreneurial spirit, socio-cultural abilities, creativity, critical thinking, problem solving skills, project and task based learning.
By the end of this course, teachers will realize how a classroom can be converted into a 360 degree educative experience and they will be able to propose alternative activities to convert schools into gyms for tomorrow’s citizens.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming course sessions on our Facebook Page
Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
Headteachers; principals; managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
course details - Florence
- Schedule: Mon - Sat 9:00 -14:00;
- Length of the course: 1 week;
- Number of participants: max. 10;
- Next Dates 2017: 25 - 30 September; 23 - 28 October; 27 November - 2 December.
- Set Dates 2018: 29 January - 03 February; 26 February - 03 March; 26 - 31 March; 23 - 28 April; 28 May - 02 June; 25 - 30 June; 23 - 28 July; 27 August - 01 September; 24 - 29 September; 22 -27 October; 26 November - 01 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00