A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Traditional and ICT art tools
Drawing, painting, theatre, writing are disciplines which have been connected to human being since ancient times; photography, video, ICT tools are part of our daily life nowadays.
The language of art is universal and it connects the left and the right sides of our brain, completing an experience that involves our senses, our emotions, our creative and critical thinking, and enhances the development of all life skills.
During the course participants will learn how to integrate the use of traditional arts techniques and ICT art tools into their teaching; the course is suitable for all subjects and ages taught. The course will be held both in class and outdoors.
Specifically, participants will practice: drawing and painting (doodling, traditional drawing, intuitive drawing, drawing and painting with specific App for Ipad and Android), photography (traditional and creative photography and Stop motion technique), Theater (creative writing, performing, recording if applicable). Guided imagery and meditation short techniques will integrate and complete the creative experience. Participants will be also introduced to the use of Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube to facilitate the social sharing of the proposed activities in the classroom.
Participants will be involved in an active learning process, also focusing on personal experience and self-expression, combining cognitive and emotional elements to make the learning process easier and ensure long-lasting retention of the new knowledge.
Guided city tours and 1 full day cultural excursion (usually on Saturday) will also be part of the programme.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; Careers officers, Educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; Principals; managers of schools;
course details - Barcelona
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Next Dates 2017: 31 July - 06 August; 28 August 2017 - 03 September 2017; 30 October - 05 November.
- Set Dates 2018: 30 April - 05 May; 30 July - 04 August; 29 October - 03 November.
- Extra curricular activities included: Barcelona Guided Tours "Modernist route" + Visit to Museum of Modernisme de Barcelona + Special discounts in selected museums;
- Price: € 480,00