A 1 Week Erasmus+ Teacher Training course available in Florence and in Barcelona. Concept by Marta Mandolini
The course has been designed to fulfill the increasing need and interest in the topic, that was shown by teachers attending our Erasmus+ courses. Here, the necessity of a practical course, designed in a workshop-formula, where, besides theoretical introductions, teachers will experiment in first person exercises and create projects to enhance a positive approach to school and education in general.
We will learn how to enhance positive thinking, reducing negative self-talk, personalizing and catastrophisizing, practicing gratitude, humor and mindfulness, and learning the importance of praising ourselves. We will learn how to practice positive communication with ourselves, our students and colleagues, learning how to convert a negative, disruptive, un-effective communication in a virtuous circle of positive relationships, referring also to graphic design as a positive visual communication tool. We will then expand to the surrounding environment, the school, to learn about the importance of positive design, architecture, decoration in and outside the classroom, inspired by design psychology principles and driven by the peculiarity of each country and case.
Participants will be involved in an active learning process, also focusing on personal experience and self-reflection, combining cognitive and emotional elements to make the learning process easier and ensure long-lasting retention of new knowledge.
Guided city tours and an excursion will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon to Sat;
- Next Dates 2018: 8 - 13 October; 5 - 10 November; 3 - 8 December;
- Set Dates 2019: 7 - 12 January; 4 - 9 February; 4 - 9 March; 1 - 6 April; 6 - 11 May; 3 - 8 June; 1 - 6 July; 5 - 10 August; 2 - 7 September; 7 - 12 October; 4 - 9 November; 2 - 7 December;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00
course details - Barcelona
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Next Dates 2018: 15 - 20 October; 12 - 17 November; 10 - 15 December.
- Set Dates 2019: 14 - 19 January; 11 - 16 February; 11 - 16 March; 8 - 13 April; 13 - 18 May; 10 - 15 June; 8 - 13 July; 12 - 17 August; 9 - 14 September; 14 - 19 October; 11 - 16 November; 9 - 14 December;
- Cultural activities included: Barcelona Guided Tours, 1 full day Excursion;
- Price: € 480,00