ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about European Educational Projects
Funding opportunities can help an educational institution develop in areas that otherwise could not be achieved or afforded. However, since with preparation comes victory, in order to achieve success one must first learn how to write and manage a qualitative educational project. The “Writing and Managing Successful European Educational Projects” course will go through all the main project phases starting from having a project idea to writing a proposal and organising it (eg. preparation, management, quality assurance, dissemination and exploitation, monitoring and controlling, etc.).
By attending this course, participants will be able to know more about the European funding mechanisms related to education and to identify specific funding programmes which are suitable for the institutions they represent. They will also be equipped with knowledge on how to prepare a successful project proposal, while specific tips and tricks will help them to be one step ahead of other applicants.
The course will also familiarise participants with basic principles, techniques and tools - including free, but useful web-based tools- on project planning and management.
Lecturers of the course will be European Project Managers with experience in writing and managing several projects from small to large scale, and under different EU funds.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Project managers, school managers, administrators, teachers, and anybody who wants to develop successful European projects in education.
course details - Dublin
- Length of the course: 1 week: Mon - Sat
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2018: 28th May - 2nd June; 29th October - 03 November; Other dates available upon request.
- Extra curricular activities included: Dublin Guided Tour and 1 day Excursion in Ireland (usually on Saturday);
- Course Price: € 480,00