A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Creativity and Entrepreneurship (available in Florence and Dublin)
During this training course, participants will learn how to integrate new activities into their lessons, enabling students to experiment with their school's curriculum and develop real-world skills at the same time.
The aim of the course is to broaden the participant's knowledge of the digital tools that can be used to facilitate and develop the students' entrepreneurial spirit and foster creative approaches to problem solving and ideation through an experiential training. Teachers will gain a deeper knowledge of some easy ICT tools that can be used to frame and develop projects with their students.
By the end of the course, teachers will know the digital tools that are essential to managing the development of a group project and will be more confident on how to spark new initiatives and creative thinking in their students.
Guided city tours and 1 full day excursion will also be part of the programme.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education;
course details - Dublin
- Length of the course: 1 week (Mon - Sat);
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Set Dates 2018: 12 - 17 March; 14 - 19 May; 23 - 28 July; 27 August - 1 September; 22 - 27 October;
- Extra curricular activities included: Dublin Guided Tour and 1 day Excursion in Ireland (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00