An ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Classroom Management Strategies and Web Solutions for the Classroom
This course has been created for teachers who want to learn more about managing an effective and up to date classroom that encourages participation and engaged learning using the latest techniques and classroom tools.
Teachers will learn more about managing a classroom through reflection, teacher observation, and case scenarios. Through interactive and engaging activities participants will learn how to establish classroom rules, provide clear instructions, monitor, develop rapport, incorporate pair and group work, and gain tips for encouraging students to reflect on their own classroom behavior. Assessment and evaluation will also be addressed along with the incorporation of student portfolios, rubrics, and presentation strategies.
During the second week, participants will have the chance to focus and practice how to manage an up-to-date classroom through the use of new tools and technology (Edmodo, Google, online quizzes and many others).
By the end of the course, students will have gained greater insight into what makes a classroom run smoothly and what it takes to “Flip” their own classrooms. They will also become more familiar with Project and Task Based Learning and take away ideas for evaluating student learning and participation effectively. In addition, upon completion of the course participants will be aware of strengths and weaknesses of many different ICT tools and will know how to exploit them in the classroom in a safe and useful way. All this will allow them to enhance their students’ engagement and to improve communication within the class.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); - Teacher trainers; Careers officers, - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 2 weeks: Mon - Fri
- Number of participants: max. 10;
- Set Dates 2018: 22 January - 02 February; 19 February - 02 March; 19 - 30 March; 16 - 27 April; 21 May - 01 June; 18 - 29 June; 02 - 13 July; 16 - 27 July; 06 - 17 August; 20 August - 31 August; 17 - 28 September; 01 - 12 October; 15 - 26 October; 19 - 30 November.
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 820,00
course details - Barcelona
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Fri;
- Set Dates 2018: 15 - 26 January; 12 - 23 February; 12 - 23 March; 09 - 20 April; 14 - 25 May; 11 - 22 June; 09 - 20 July; 13 - 24 August; 10 - 21 September; 08 - 19 October; 12 - 23 November; 10 - 21 December.
- Cultural activities included: Barcelona Guided Tours and 1 day Excursion;
- Price: € 820,00