Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies of the so-called "third parties" are, however, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than the site visited.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service ". They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while there is obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, that the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent. It is envisaged that "the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after being informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation. This site does not use profiling cookies.
By visiting this website, you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn, or systems for displaying embedded (integrated) multimedia content such as Youtube, Flickr. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the web page of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Informative Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Youtube \ Google+ informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Youtube \ Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Pinterest informative \ configuration https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Flikr \ Yahoo informative http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/cookies/details.html
Flikr \ Yahoo (configuration) http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
The site also includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving site performance. For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on their browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or when a logout command is executed. Other cookies "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases, a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies could compromise the optimal use of the site.
The disabling of "third-party" cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties". As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options-> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal. On the Internet it is easy to find documentation on how to set the cookie management rules for your browser, as an example you will find some addresses related to the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
INFORMATIVE EX 13 Reg. UE n.2016/679AND CONSENT EX 7 Reg. UE n.2016/679
To the processing of personal data
Europass of Livolsi Barbara & C. Sas, P. Iva 04393630480, with registered office in Via S. Egidio, 12, 50122 Florence(hereinafter "Holder"), asthe data controller,informs you pursuant to art.13 EU Regulation n.2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that information will be treated in a certain manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The holder treats personalidentificationdata(in particular, your name, social security number,name,p. Iva, e-mail,PEC, telephone number,IBAN and any information capable of identifying the person concerned, following"Personal data" or "data")communicated through the first processing.
2. Purpose of the processing
The personal datawill beprocessed:
For the followingPurposes:
- Fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with the Owner;
- Fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- To send data to external managers nominated by the Owner, corresponding to the categories of persons (physical or legal) listed in the treatment register;
- Allow any registration to the website and to the newsletter, if any;
- Preventing or discovering fraudulent activities or harmful abuses committed by third parties;
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defend in court;
- Send commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those already used, unless expressly disagree.
3. Methods of processing
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated inart.4 n.2GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.The personal dataoftheperson of interestshallbeprocessed in both paper and electronic and / or automated.
4. Duration of treatment
The Holder will processyourpersonal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes of Article2.1with this informationand nolater than 10 years from the terminationof the relationship and not over 2 yearsfrom the collection of personal data for any marketing purposesas per article 2, point 7of this statement.
5.Access to data
Yourdata may be made accessible for thepurposes referred to in Article 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data ControllerasDataProcessors and / orDataProcessors, as well as to the DPO (Data Protection Officer),ifappointed;
- to third parties (forexample:servers,providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professionaloffices, service co-operatives,etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, intheir capacity asexternal controllers,appointed by the owner.
6. Storage andDataTransfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.Currently the servers are located inItaly.The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries.In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7.Communication of data
Withoutexpress consent (Art.7GDPR), the owner can communicateyourdata for the purposes of art.2. to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communicationismandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.Your data will not be distributed.
8.Rights of the interested party
Inyour capacity as an interested party, you havethe rights set forth in art.15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
the.Obtaining confirmation of whether or not personal dataconcerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;ii.obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data;b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;d) of theidentificationdetailsof the owner, of the responsible persons and,in the case described by the combined disposition of the articles.3,parag.2e.27,par.1,GDPR,of the representativeestablished in the Union;e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;iii.obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;iv.object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data,pertinent for collection purposes;b) the processing of personal datafor purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications through the use of automated calling systems without human intervention by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object only partially.Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.Where applicable, youalso have the rights referred to in Articles16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
9.How to exercise rights
You canat any time exercise the rightsreferred to in Articles16-21 of the GDPRby sending:
- a registeredletterto the Europass Livolsi Barbara & C. Sas, P. Iva 04393630480, with headquarters in Via S. Egidio, 12, 50122 Florence, the attention of Barbara or Livolsi
- a PEC at email@example.com
10.Owner, manager and person in charge, Data Protection Manager
The datacontrollerisEuropass of Livolsi Barbara & C. Sas, P. Iva 04393630480, with registered office in Via S. Egidio, 12, 50122 Florence,in person of the legal representative, pt Livolsi Barbara
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing them is kept in thepossession of the Data Controller and can be consulted upon written request.
The RPD isAvv. Luca Spaziani, with a studio in Via di Novoli, 33/15, 50127 Florence.
11.Changes to this Information
This Information Notice, which consists of four pages,may vary.
12. Right torecall consent
The data controller informs you that, pursuant to art.7, paragraph 3, GDPR, you havethe right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a specific person.
Here are some types of personal data thatEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASmay collect and use.
What personal data we collect
- Whenyou browse the site www.europassitalian.com we may collect a series of data, including name, address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, device identification codes, IP address, location information, and credit card information.
- EUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASwill use this information to satisfyyour requests, provide you withtheproductorservice relevant to your needs.
- In certain circumstances, you may be asked for a valid identification document,tohandle reservations or on the basisofstatutory obligations.
How we use your data personal
- The personal data collected by us allows us to keep you updated on the announcements of the latest productsofEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SAS, and on upcoming events.If you do not want to be included in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any timein the specific section.
- We also use personal data to develop, provide and improve our products, services, content and advertising materials, as well as to prevent losses and fraud.In addition, we can use them to ensure network and account security, and to protect our services for the benefit of all our users.Your data will be used for anti-fraud purposes in case it is required by conducting an online transaction with us.We limit our use of data for anti-fraud purposes to what is strictly necessary and within the recognized limits of our legitimateinterests to protect our customers and services.For some online transactions, we may also verify the information you provide to us by consulting publicly accessible sources.
- Personal data, including the date of birth, can be used to verify identity, facilitate user identification and determine which services are appropriate.
- We may periodically use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications relatingto the services offered, as well as our conditions and policies.Since this data is important for your interaction withEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SAS, you cannot request not toreceive suchcommunications.
- We may also use personal data for internal purposes, for verification, data analysis and research to improve products, services and communications with customers of EUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SAS.
Origin of your personal data collected from other sources
EUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASmay have received your personal data from other people who have shared their content with you using productsEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SAS.For research and development purposes, we can use data sets containing images or other data that could be associated with a person in order to identify it.When we acquire these data sets, we do so in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which the data set is hosted.During the use of such data sets for research and development, no attempt is made to identify the person to whom the data belongs.
Collection and use of non-personal data
We also collect data that is in a form that does not permit direct association with a specific individual.We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.The following are some examples of non-personal data collected by us and their use:
- We can, for example, collect data on profession, language, postal code, telephone prefix, unique device identification code, reference URL, in order to better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services and advertising materials.
- We may collect and store details about the use that users make of our services, including searches.This information can be used to improve the relevance of the results provided by our services.
Disclosure to third parties
EUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASmay periodically make certain personal data available to strategic partners who collaborate withEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASfor the supply of products and services or which helpEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASin selling to customers.Personal data will be shared byEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASonly to provide or improve its products, services and advertising materials;they will not be shared with third parties for the commercial purposes of the latter.
It may be necessary forEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SAS(by law, court proceedings, litigation and / or requests by public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence) to disclose your personal data.We may also disclose your information if we believe that, for purposes of national security, compliance with the law or other matters of public importance, it is necessary or appropriate to do so.
We may disclose your information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to apply our terms and conditions or to protect our activities or users.Furthermore, in the event of reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer all personal data collected by us to third parties affected by such transactions.
Data protection personal
EUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SAS takescare ofthe security of your personal information.For the storage of personal data byEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C.SAS, information systems with limited access are used, located in facilities that take physical security measures.The data is stored in encrypted form, even in cases where we use third-party storage solutions.
Existence of automated decision-making procedures, including profiling
EUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASdoes not make any decisions regarding the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
Integrity and retention of personal data
Access to personal data
You can help ensure that your preferences and contact information is accurate, complete and up to date by accessing thesite www.europassitalian.com. We will grant you access to the other personal data stored by us and we will provide you with a copy so that you can perform any operation you require, for example requesting to correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete it ifEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SAS isnot held to keep them as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may refuse to respond to requests that are futile / harassing, damaging the privacy of others, extremely difficult to meet or where access to data is not otherwise covered by local law.EUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASmay also refuse to comply with requests for deletion or access to data if it considers that fulfilling this request is contrary to the legitimate use of data for anti-fraud purposes and to ensure security, as described previously.
Third party websites and services
The websites, products, applications and services ofEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASmay contain links to websites, products and services of third parties.
Data collected by third parties, which may include geographic or contact information, are governed by their respective privacy policies.We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties.
Our company-wide commitment to your privacy
To make sure that your personal data is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to employees ofEUROPASS DI LIVOLSI BARBARA & C. SASand strictly apply privacy protection measures within the company.