A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Italian Language and Culture. Available in Florence.
Are you an enterprising teacher? Are you a curious student? This course is for you!
The Italian Language and Culture course will give you the chance to taste real Italian language and to dive into Italian culture, beyond academic versions or stereotypes.
The course will bring a gust of fresh air in your profession: by stepping into a student’s shoes, you will observe new methods and critically reassess your professional attitudes.
You will have the opportunity to attend language courses and seminars about Italian culture. The former include 20 hours morning sessions tailored to your language competences and needs: you can start your exploration with us if you are a beginner or you can dig deeper into the most problematic and interesting issues if your level is advanced. In the afternoon, you will take part in seminars and study visits about specific topics which motivate you most (such as Italian culture, Italian education system, etc).
By the end of this course, you will have expanded your knowledge about Italian language and culture by observing and absorbing authentic communication practices directly on the spot, supported by local professional tutors. Your school-kit will be enriched with new tools to teach: you will be able to reflect on your profession in a more critical, productive and enthusiastic way, to compare different learning and teaching practices and to choose the one that best fits your inclinations.
Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion to be chosen among: Pisa Tower and Lucca; Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti; Monteriggioni, Siena and Chianti Wine Tasting.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week (Mon - Sat);
- Set Dates 2017: Course starts each Monday of the month.
- Set Dates 2018: Course starts each Monday of the month.
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00