1 week (6 days) ERASMUS + seminar about CLIL methodologies for teachers of all subjects, available in Florence
This engaging and fun course, which uses the city of Florence as content, aims at developing teachers’ knowledge of planning, preparing, and carrying out reading, writing, listening, and speaking activities in their classrooms. It also takes a multidisciplinary approach to understanding CLIL methodology and introduces course participants to how the theory of teaching through interesting and relevant content can relate to their own classroom practice. This course includes activity planning, CLIL resources, and aids in the creation of materials.
The course addresses teachers of all subjects who would like to refresh and broaden their skills in activity planning using the four skills, implement CLIL methodology in their classes, and understand the principles of CLIL and its applications.
By the end of the course, participants will have learned more about the history, people, and places that have made the city of Florence unique and feel more confident with teaching their subjects in English to non-native speakers of English.
They will also learn the key principle of activity planning, material development, and the integration of content into teaching.
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed courses on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; principals.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2017: 27 November - 02 December.
- Set Dates 2018: 15 - 20 January; 12 -17 February; 26 February - 03 March; 12 - 17 March; 09 -14 April; 14 - 19 May; 11 - 16 June; 09 - 14 July; 13 - 18 August; 10 - 15 September; 08 - 13 October; 12 - 17 November; 10 - 15 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: Daily excursions to important places that relate to course content every day of the week.
- Price: € 480,00