2 week ERASMUS + seminar to empower English language skills and develop CLIL methodologies for teachers of all classroom subjects
This course aims at developing teachers’ fluency and accuracy in the English language. It also takes a multidisciplinary approach to understanding CLIL methodology and introduces participants to how the theory can relate to their own classroom practice. Includes CLIL lesson planning, resources, and the creation of materials.
The course addresses teachers of all subjects who would like to refresh and broaden their skills in the English language, implement CLIL methodology in their classes, understand its principles and applications, and find resources and lesson materials.
By the end of the course, participants will feel more confident in speaking and writing in English. They will have also learned the key principle of CLIL lesson planning, material development and the integration of content and language teaching.
Extra curricular activities included: Dublin Guided Tours, 1 full day Excursion in Ireland
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
course details - Dublin
- Length of the course: 2 weeks (Mon - Fri);
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2018: 18 - 29 June; 02 - 13 July; 16 - 27 July; 06 - 17 August; 20 August - 31 August; 03 - 14 September; 17 - 28 September; 01 - 12 October; 15 - 26 October; 05 - 16 November; 19 - 30 November.
- Cultural activities included: Dublin Guided Tour and 1 day Excursion in Ireland (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 820,00