Your stay abroad might provide the perfect opportunity to exercise your new linguistic skills and gain a closer insight into the lifestyle and habits of the locals. The desire and ability to relate to others guarantees this choice will be highly effective in regards to your language learning.
Our host families are composed of couples of all ages – with or without children – separated mothers or fathers and even single people. Their houses are located close to the centreand are easily accessible by public transport.
Students can choose from the following options:
- Single or twin bedroom (also available for those travelling alone)
- Breakfast or half board (breakfast and dinner)
All the accommodation we offer is checked and assessed regularly based on the following criteria:
- General conditions of the apartment
- Functionality of the systems (hot water, heating etc.)
For host family accommodation, we also assess the friendliness and hospitality of the family unit and the variety, quantity and quality of the meals.
Two weeks before the start of the course the student will receive photos of the accommodation (if available) and a written description, as well as a list of the available facilities.
|Host family||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks|
|BED & BREAKFAST|
|Single Room||€ 220,00||€ 340,00||€ 460,00||€ 580,00|
|Sharing Room p.p.||€ 180,00||€ 280,00||€ 380,00||€ 480,00|
|Single Room||€ 290,00||€ 495,00||€ 700,00||€ 905,00|
|Sharing Room p.p.||€ 250,00||€ 440,00||€ 620,00||€ 805,00|
Accommodation prices include:
- Accommodation placement service
- Arrival on Sunday, departure on Saturday
- Utility fees (electricity,gas and water)
- Cleaning before arrival and after departure
- Bed linen and towel sets and its regular change every two weeks
- Washing machine (1 load each week)
- Breakfast or half board upon request
- Extra night without course: €35
- Use of kitchen: € 25/week